Transfer via iBanking, ATM or Cash Deposit to:
Payee Name: Bright Home Tuition
Bank Details: POSB Savings (248-99092-9)
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 081
For payment via Cheque, please contact us for details @ +65 9058 3085
Having questions on payment?
- Our service is 100% free for our clients (parents & students). However, you are required to help us in the process to claim the commission on tutor by paying it to us directly. Commission is generally deducted from 50% of the first month of tutor’s fees (first 4-weeks of tuition lessons).
- You will be issued an official invoice upon confirmation of tuition assignment. The invoice will include the details of commission amount and due date of the payment. You are required to make the payment within 48 hours of the due date stated.
- Once payment has been made, you are strongly advised to notify our agency via SMS. Please keep your transfer receipt as proof for verification of payment. Once payment has been verified, a notification will be sent to you to inform you of the successful verification.
As there is no contract, parent is strong advised to complete a minimum of 1 lesson.
After the first lesson, if you are not satisfied with the tutor, BrightTutor will help you to:
(a) Find a replacement immediately.
(b) Cancel tuition with existing tutor.
You are required to pay for the tuition fees for the lesson that has been conducted.
Note: Unethical acts of clients may be subjected to the following:
- Administrative fees for reminders on late payments
- Lawsuit & Tribunal of Small Claims
- Filing of Police Report
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you.